Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The OK Cupid Diaries: Ladypink007 is 25 and she likes things.

My self-summary
I am a fun loving girl that is very out going.I work with special needs children. I love my job. I am going back to school for nursing. I just recently got a puppy and she is my life. I am a very independent person. 
 
What is "fun loving" anyway? I can't imagine that's an attractive quality, when I think of fun loving I think of dogs and cats and dogs playing with cats. "I just recently" is a stupid use of words. Are you sure you work with special needs and aren't actually one of them? Are you American revolution independent or Destiny's Child independent?

What I’m doing with my life
I have everything I want except my other half that completes me. I have a house, a puppy, a good job, going to school. I just need that man in my life that makes me happy. 
 
I don't want to talk to anyone who uses the term "other half that completes me" without a hint of sarcasm. So far, so boring. We've basically learned she has things and now she needs one more thing with a penis attached.
 

I’m really good at
I am really good at taking care of people. Hence my job and what I am going into. 
 
Oh pulling out the fancy pants words with "hence" oh boy! Now I know this girl is a smartie!
 

The first things people usually notice about me
My eyes and smile 
 
So true, since generally it's not best to stare at her chest upon introduction.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I like peanut butter, pickles, and ice cream. I don't really like reading but Fifty Shades of Grey caught my attention. I like going to plays and concerts. My all time favorite band is The Fray. 
 
She likes some things that most every human being likes. Reading is hard and boring unless it's about older women getting boned.  Her favorite band ever is The Fray, I'll let you insert your own joke there.

The six things I could never do without
1. Family
2. Cell phone
3. Food
4. Money
5. People
6. Coffee 
 
1. Yeah
2. Okay
3. Sure
4. Yawn
5. People?
6. Beverage
 
 
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I think of how can I make more money. 
 
"What if I sold my brain to science? I'm not even using it anyway! When is American Idol on? I hope Devin wins he's so hawt!"
 
 
You should message me if
honest, loyal, caring 
 
Dumb, boring, money

No comments:

Post a Comment