Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Twitter stuff 8/29-9/4

I was lazy this week (If not being on twitter hours a day is considered "lazy") so only 7 favorites this week.


@NotDeakins
Don't forget to say "Yeah, my wife!" if someone asks you if you've got a dishwasher at home. Guaranteed laughs all round.

@ShelbyFero Get drunk and pretend to have fun." -parties

@LeChased
If anybody asks, I'm super excited to be at work right now and NOT going from office to office peeing a little bit on everybody's chair.

@Beck_Cellent
Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh..SPLATMAN. - thats my new superhero im working on. He fights crime by shooting lethal loads on villians.

@annielederman
At the Zoo instead of the gym. Pretty much the same. I'm sweaty, thirsty &considering letting one of these hairy animals rip off my spandex.

@thatdjgallo
As always, I will vote for whichever presidential candidate promises to do the time change thingy were it's light later in the day all year.

@NataleeDara I don't see what all the fuss is about, I fold fitted sheets the same way I fold regular sheets: I don't



1 comment: