Monday, January 23, 2012

Questions that need answers

Has anyone ever gotten past 3 games of bowling? I swear 1 frame into the 3rd game me and everyone I'm with have mentally checked out on any attempt at achieving a solid score.  Unless you're 12 and the only thing you're focused on is throwing 2 balls through your buddy's legs and hitting the pin clearing machine (I assume that's what it's called).

Has anyone told Meatloaf about divorce? You really have no obligation to love her til the end of time Mr. Loaf.

I assume that when we think nobody is watching, we all get really weird. Is that a correct assumption?

Why is jokingly saying I hope a person gets AIDS far less offensive than I hope a person gets cancer? Because you're homophobic that's why.

Why doesn't life ever give us limes? Apparently the lucky bastard who invented Sprite got both.

1 K is fine. 2 Ks is acceptable. 3 Ks is wildly offensive.

Do people with speech impediments avoid any word ending with 'igger' to avoid being mistakenly thought a racist? Talking about a certain Winnie the Pooh character would concern me greatly.

Why do people tell me I'm not eating right? I put the food in my mouth, chew it, swallow it. Is there more to it that I'm missing?

How come the only time wind is considered "tricky" is during football games? Tricky hurricane force winds would be extra terrifying to me.

I think it's great that we live in a tolerant world in which bygones can be left to be bygones without persecution.

No comments:

Post a Comment